FORTU MET stainless steel fabrication having Two main divisions
1. Stainless-steel Commercial Fabrication Division:
- A. Stainless-steel Fabrication for all commercial projects. In these division we fabricate all kind of profiles & decorative and furniture with standard and customized design.
- B. The different types of Stainless-steel structures we fabricate rack, equipment structures, frames, handrails, ladders, gates, ducts & Chutes.
- C. The different types of decorative columns cladding, Decorative doors & windows, Stainless steel furniture
- D. The different types of kitchen equipment ( SS tables, SS table with sink, SS Refrigerated cabinets, SS Kitchen cabinets, Miscellaneous Kitchen equipment & Gratings )
2. Stainless-steel Industrial Fabrication Division:
- A. Stainless-steel Structure for all industrial projects. In these division we fabricate all kind of tanks, piping, profiles with normal and hygienic-grade standards.
- B. The different types of Industrial Water Storage & process Tanks, Water / Milk Containers & Tankers, Hygienic & Chemical Tanks, Mixing Tanks, Pharmaceutical Tanks & Equipment, Silos & Pressure Vessels etc.
- C. The different types of Industrial Pipelines ( Dairy, Hygienic, water, Chemical & Utility )
We produce and focus on a large range of specialized stainless-steel fabricated products by use of Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG), Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW). Stainless steel fabrication poses distinctive challenges that differ greatly from the simpler carbon steels and requires a much higher level of expertise, and that is one of the primary reasons why we focus primarily on producing stainless steel products. Welding stainless steel causes more deformation and warping than carbon steel requiring specialization. Special care must be taken throughout the entire production process to ensure the corrosion resistance of the stainless steel is maintained.
In response to the increasing awareness that our quality of life depends upon protection of our environment, consumers and regulators are directing their resources towards products less harmful to the environment. In use, stainless steel is durable and requires a minimum of maintenance, outlasting many contending products and reducing requirements for further potentially harmful materials such as paint, fire protective coatings, cleaners and solvents.